Date(s) - 11/01/2022 - 13/07/2022
Lakeside International Hotel, Frimley Green
11th-12th January 2022
14th- 15th March 2022
12th-13th July 2022
Target audience: All clinicians interested in Point of Care Ultrasound, including ACPs and PAs .
• Establish your skills to deliver a focused bed-side US study in the unwell patients.
• Focus on the triple scan approach (Heart-Lung-IVC) to dyspnoea.
• e-learning package and online lectures.
• Small teaching groups (3 per group) to maximise scanning time with state-of-the-art US machines and
hand handle devices.
• Expert faculty from Intensive Care, Acute Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
• Half-day of non-stop practice on models, simulated clinical scenarios and high-fidelity phantoms.
• Possibility of enrolling in the Remote Supervision programme hiring a Butterfly IQ device
Booking: Please email Mrs Roberta Fortunato at email@example.com
More information can be found here