Date(s) - 08/07/2021 - 09/07/2021
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Centrum, Colney Ln, Norwich NR4 7UG
- Provide you with initial exposure to multi-modal and multi-system Point of Care Ultrasound in the Acute Setting.
- Develop your knowledge and skills to deliver a focused bed-side ultrasound study in the acutely presenting patient.
- Enhance the understanding of fluid assessment in the acutely unwell patient using Point of Care Ultrasound as a supplementary tool
Recommended Pre-course learning (not mandatory):
- ICE-BLU e-learning module (e-lfh.org.uk)
- FAMUS e-learning package and assessment (e-lfh.org.uk) and online lectures.
- Intensive Care Society FUSIC Heart/Lung/Abdominal module online lectures (£10).
- Teaching delivered in interactive lecture and practical form
- Expert consultant led faculty from Intensive Care, Cardiology, Respiratory Medicine, Radiology and Acute Medicine.
- Maximum 3 candidates per group
- New POCUS machines and person hand-held device exposure
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- 14 CPD points allocated
- Day 1 – FAMUS/FUSIC Thoracic/Abdominal/Vascular £200.
- Day 2 – FUSIC Heart Module £175.
- Both days: £300.
Ruth Bradshaw (NANIME), and contacted on 01603 286836