Date(s) - 23/11/2021 - 24/11/2021
Target audience: All clinicians interested in Point of Care Ultrasound, including PAs .
- Establish your skills to deliver a focused bed-side US study in the unwell patients.
- Focus on the triple scan approach (Heart-Lung-IVC) to dyspnoea
- e-learning package and assessment (e-lfh.org.uk) and online lectures.
- Small teaching groups (max 3 per group) to maximise scanning time with state-of-the-art US machines and hand handle devices.
- Expert faculty from Intensive Care, Acute Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Half-day of non-stop practice on models, simulated clinical scenarios and high-fidelity phantoms
- FUSIC Heart (day 1, morning or afternoon session) – £315.
- FAMUS-FUSIC lung & abdomen (day 2, morning or afternoon session) – £325.
- Both days: £550.
For info: Email Dr Lorenzo Cristoni, Course Director (email@example.com)
To register: apply online on www.pocusfrimley.com