With key note speakers such as Dr Mark Temple from the Royal College of Physicians not to mention many others, this first annual conference will be filled with useful information and updates, with topics being covered such as:
- Urgent & Emergency Care Review and its links to Ambulatory Emergency Care
- Managing Risk in Ambulatory Emergency Care
- The Place of AEC in Future Hospitals
- Clinical Case Studies from AEC Network Sites
- Innovation in Ambulatory Emergency Care
- Nursing in Ambulatory Emergency Care
- Measurement and Data in Ambulatory Emergency Care
- Understanding the Patient Experience in AEC
And much more!
With morning and afternoon sessions there will be loads of different discussion topics to get involved in.
Tuesday 14th October 2014
Central London—Venue to be confirmed
Apply on-line at https://ambulatoryemergencycare.eventbrite.co.uk
For any queries or further information on additional places please email firstname.lastname@example.org