Date(s) - 27 Mar 2020
We are excited to announce The Adolescent Health Conference. Join us on 27 March 2020 for an action-packed day featuring experts from both primary and secondary care working together to bridge the gaps in adolescent health care. Hosted by the Royal College of General Practitioners, the programme has been developed with input from RCP Young Adult and Adolescent Steering Group, The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health and the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
This multi-disciplinary conference has been designed for doctors and trainees at all career stages. It is approved for CPD by the RCP.
• Adolescent brain development
• Reducing health inequalities
• Eating disorders
• Social media – Do the harms outweigh the benefits?
• Learn together to improve adolescent and young people’s outcomes
• Develop skills to recognise eating disorders
• Learn how to better engage with LGBT+ young people
• Network across disciplines
• Gain an understanding of the approaches of other specialties
• Learn about the best evidence-based practices
• Gain skills that they can take home and implement immediately
Early Bird Ticket Prices until 17 December 2019:
All trainees, students and other healthcare professionals rate: £169
Qualified GPs, consultants and specialists rate: £199
Standard Ticket Prices from 18 December 2019:
All trainees, students and other healthcare professionals rate: £199
Qualified GPs, consultants and specialists rate: £234
Booking is currently open via RCGP websites.