Date(s) - 03 Feb 2020 - 04 Feb 2020
Royal College of Anaesthetists
The Faculty of Pain Medicine’s annual Acute Pain Study Days are aimed at all those working within services that involve Acute Pain Management. Two informative days of updates and networking.
You can attend either day or both at a reduced rate.
Day 1 covers Basic Science, Clinical Practice and Quality Improvement.
- Neuropathic pain – sciene, diagnosis and management
- Lidocaine infusions – how to run them safely in hospital
- De-escalating opioids – some practical tips
- Top 10 pain CPD/research articles of 2019
Day 2 covers Clinical Practice, NHS/Legal Issues and Research/Acute Pain in Special Circumstances.
- Chronic post surgical pain – what can we do about it?
- Consent for regional anaesthesia and pain procedures
- Current role of gabapentionoids in acute pain
- Pain in the ICU
To book, please click here.